Day 9 - Separate Synthesis for Users & Stakeholderslife UserBit entrepreneurship
I created a Synthesis area for stakeholder interview data as well. I had been struggling to figure out how to provide a findings mechanism for Stakeholder interviews. I realized that the thought process to extract data from these interviews is pretty much exactly the same as that of user interviews.
The one difference beeing that information from stakeholder interviews is mostly clustered into predetermined buckets. Namely - Business Objectives, Constraints and Success Metrics to begin with. So I decided to provide these clusters by default. Obviously users will have the option to delete/modify these clusters as they wish.
- I need to polish the sidebar a bit
- Project summary needs to be populated
- Ability to assign colors to users/stakeholders
- Need to add several hooks for synthesis events
- Security rules
- Offline capable
- figure out how to do stakeholder findings
- export for sitemaps
- export for clusters
- Contact Dean - No Response
- Contact Rebecca round 2
- Contact Terran - talking next week
- Meet with Juliana