Day 91 - Press Kit and a weak Hacker News Postlife UserBit entrepreneurship
Had to do some research to figure out what exactly goes into a press-kit. There are 3 main media assets that one would need
- Logo — various sizes and file formats, also the variations of logo itself (monochrome, colored etc.)
- Screenshots — product images of important screens
- Video — UserBit’s intro video
- Company Info
- Founders — pictures, story
- Press release — this is something i’m still investigating as to how to write one
You can see the press page here
A disappointing post on hacker news. Did not get much traction, a few people definitely came in, but very few signups. About 30 people came to the site from there and got only about 5 signups, so overall not very fruitful.
Maybe hackernews is not the right channel? or maybe I messed up with the timing?